For 8 people:
- 1 l asparagus velouté
- 18 g gelatin
- 1 lobster of 500 g
- 1 pod Planifolia Black Vanilla
- 8 asparagus AA cooked
- Moai Caviar
- Lavender Vinegar
- Cornabria Blossom
- BlinQ Blossom
For the asparagus skinouté:
- 1 l cooking liquid from asparagus
- 5 dl cream
- 100 g crème fraîche
- 50 g butter
- For the asparagus velouté, boil the asparagus cooking liquid down to half, add the cream, crème fraîche and butter and evaporate some more.
- Season the velouté with salt and pepper.
- Add the soaked gelatin and pour the mixture onto a mirrored plate and let it harden in the refrigerator.
- Cook and clean the lobster.
- Place the portioned lobster on a plate and drizzle with lime oil to which the vanilla marrow has been added.
- Let the lobster become lukewarm under the heat bridge.
- Allow the cold velouté to come to room temperature and dress the lobster, Moai Caviar, Cornabria Blossom, BlinQ Blossom, roasted asparagus pieces and purslane on top of the asparagus velouté.
- Finish with lavender vinegar and olive oil.
Recipe: Lars van Galen - 't Lansink
Source: Culinaire Saisonnier / Summer 2023
Say yes to the cress