- Morar Shoots
- 1 dl pasteurized egg white
- Fine sugar
- Tablespoon of water
- Whisk the egg white with a tablespoon of water until frothy (so the egg white is no longer liquid).
- Dip the Morar Shoots one by one into the egg white.
- Let them drip off slightly.
- Then place the Morar Shoots in the sugar bowl and sprinkle sugar over them until the product is completely surrounded by sugar.
- Place the sugared Morar Shoots on a tray.
- Let them dry in a dryer for 2 hours (or in an oven at 50°C).
- Remove the sugared Morar Shoots from the dryer/oven after half an hour.
- Store in an airtight container until use.
- In patisserie, friandises, cocktails.
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress