- King crab legs
- Clarified butter
- 400g crab carcasses
- 400g milk
- 10g salt
- 2g cayenne pepper
- 250g grapeseed oil
- 100g flour
- 100g protein
- 90g clear butter
- 30g sugar
- 4g salt
- Break the king crab legs and marinate with clarified butter, vacuum seal and cook at 82°C for 10 minutes in a water bath.
- After cooking, remove from the butter and portion, or cut into small pieces for the tartare and marinate with the light crab cream.
- Roast the carcasses in the pan and then deglaze with a little cognac.
- Fill up with milk and let it steep for 30 minutes, then strain and reduce to 1/3.
- Cool the reduced milk a little and then use the oil to make a mayonnaise.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread on the template and bake undercooked, then remove from the template and finish baking separately.
- Slice the kohlrabi thinly on the mandolin or cut out balls with the cutter and blanch briefly and then quench in the ice water.
- Cut the leaves into shape and spread the king crab tartare on top and roll up.
- Arrange the cannelloni alternately with the crab meat on the plate, garnish with Moai Caviar and finish off with the tips of the Salad Pea and biscuit.
Recipe: Andre Wolff - Rungis Express
Say yes to the cress