Ingredients and method
Ingredients for two people
- Tom kha kai (coconut-based soup with chicken)
- Hijiki seaweed
- Ghoa Cress
- Limon Cress
- Bean Blossom
- Scarlet Cress
- Green oil from Ghoa Cress
- Red oil from Lapcheong (Chinese sausage)
- Vanilla oil with Planifolia Black Vanilla
- Foam of Kaffir Lime Leaves and Ayu fish sauces
- Steam the moules at 70°C (158°F) and place them on the plate.
- Drizzle the various types of oil over the moules .
- Pour the foam over the dish.
- Finish by adding the different cresses and seaweed.
Recipe: Kelvin Lin
Say yes to the cress