(For 4 portions)
- 1 fennel
- 2 ripe pear of your choice
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 40 g pistachio nuts peeled and chopped
- 40 g goji berries
- cup of Yka Leaves
- coarse sea salt - Verstegen
- olive oil Iluigi
- black pepper from the Verstegen mill
- Cut the fennel into very thin slices with the help of a slicer.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Squeeze the grapefruit and add the juice to the fennel.
- Now add some olive oil as well.
- Mix everything well and let it marinate briefly.
- Peel and core the pears.
- Cut thinly and divide in a circle on the plates.
- Spread the marinated fennel evenly on top.
- Spoon the juice over it.
To finish off:
- Finely chop Yka Leaves and sprinkle over the preparation. Finish with the pistachio nuts and the goji berries.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Techniques: veggies, fruits
Plate: Wild White Plate (L)
Say yes to the cress