Wheat Grass Cappuccino
Wheat Grass, a green energy boost, natural caffeine-free substitute of coffee.
- 1 punnet Wheat Grass
- 150ml cold milk
- Kaffir Lime Leaves powder
- Extract the juice of 1punnet of Wheat Grass (throw away the fiber) and pour into large cup.
- Steam the milk to 60ºC, emulsifying to create milk foam.
- Pour the milk into the cup, creating layers of Wheat Grass, milk and foam.
- Dust with Kaffir Lime Leaves powder and decorate with a few Wheat Grass leaves.
Tip: Use non-dairy milks for vegan options. Beware, contains gluten!
Recipe: Lisette Dawtrey
Say yes to the cress