(For 4 portions)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- a little Cumin Powder - Verstegen
- cup of Melissa Cress
- firm dash of white wine vinegar
- strong dash of Iluigi olive oil
- cayenne pepper ground - Verstegen
- coarse sea salt mill Verstegen 500 gr of Kefir
- Cut the cucumber.
- Peel the onion and garlic and chop finely.
- Put everything in a bowl and moisten with white wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Season with sea salt, cayenne pepper and cumin powder. Marinate a little.
- Then mix with a blender or mixer until an emulsion forms.
- Add a little water if necessary.
- Place in refrigerator for storage.
To finish off:
- Divide some gazpacho over the bowls, spoon in kefir as you wish (up to half).
- Finish with the cress.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Plate: Wild Black Bowl
Say yes to the cress