- 1 pineapple
- 1 dl sugar water
- 1 cup Ghoa Cress
- 4 tablespoons roasted Hazelnut
- 4 tablespoons Shiso Green ice cream (recipe)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces of Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 cup Shiso Leaves Green
- Jasmine Blossom
- Peel the pineapple and cut it lengthwise into 6 pieces and remove the heart.
- Press the heart in the slow juicer, mix this juice with the sugar water and the seeds of the Ghoa Cress.
- Mix it all together and put it under pressure in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or vacuum it once so that it can infuse well.
- Grill the pineapple until caramelized on a closed BBQ at 210°C.
- Finely chop the hazelnut and mix with the cocoa and salt.
- Arrange the whole on a plate with the hazelnut mixture, the Shiso Green ice cream, the Shiso Leaves Green, finely sliced kaffir Lime Leaves, Ghoa Cress and the Jasmine Blossom.
Recipe: Leonard Elenbaas (BBQ Pitmaster Community) and Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress