- 2405 grams of whole milk
- 465 grams of whipped cream
- 472 grams of granulated sugar
- 140 grams of dextrose
- 18 grams of binder
- 2 cups of Aclla Cress
- 2 cups of Atsina Cress
- 1 cup of Sea Fennel
- Heat the milk and cream to 40 degrees. Meanwhile, mix the sugar with the dextrose and the binder.
- Now add this to the warm dairy and heat to 85 degrees.
- Now cool back to 4 degrees and add the cress. Rotate with a hand blender or turbo mixer. Let it rest.
- Turn to ice, pipe into the mould and place the sticks. Freeze and take them out of the mould.
- Spray with green chocolate and decorate with cress.
Recipe: Hidde de Brabander
Say yes to the cress