(For 4 portions)
- 1 punnet Garden Cress
- 1 punnet Adji Cress
- 2 medium finely sliced white onions
- 450g spinach gnocchi
- 240g julienne of yellow peppers
- 240g tomatoes
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 200ml tomato passata
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp hot curry powder
- 4 small tbsp mascarpone
- 4 thick slices of ciabatta bread
- Pour the oil in a large saucepan.
- Once hot, add the white onions and the julienne of peppers.
- Cook for 2 minutes and add the tomatoes cut into wedges.
- Cook for another 2 minutes and add the garlic, the vegetable stock, the passata sauce and the curry powder.
- Let cook and reduce for 5 minutes and add the spinach gnocchi.
- Fold gently half of the Garden Cress and Adji Cress toward the end of the cooking process and rest aside for few minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut and chargrilled the slices of ciabatta bread.
- Serve in a casserole with the mascarpone, the slice of bread and the rest of Adji Cress and Garden Cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress