(For 4 portions)
- 1 branch white celery
- Butter (Hollebeekhoeve)
- 300 gr boiling potato
- 100 gr Imperial Heritage caviar
- 4 tablespoons fresh goat cheese
- Cayenne pepper and sea salt
- Oyster Leaves
- Cut the celery into equal bars of 7 by half cm. Place them in a cooking pot with some butter and water.
- Season with sea salt and cayenne pepper. Cook until crispy and leave to cool in gravy.
- Peel the potato, cut into cubes and cook in salted water.
- Drain and mix warm with cayenne pepper, fresh goat cheese and a few leaves of finely chopped Oyster Leaves.
To finish off:
- Place some hot potato salad on each plate. Place some warm celery darts on top.
- Spoon a spoonful of caviar onto each plate.
- Finish with the celery gravy and some extra finely chopped oyster leaves.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Techniques: stew, boil, raw
Plate: Wild Moon black plate
Recommended drink: Potato Vodka, Secrets (Belgian brand)
Say yes to the cress