BroccoCress® is the Koppert Cress brand name for an edible plant. The taste of BroccoCress is very mild.
It tastes wonderfully on cheese. It is also good for decoration of all kinds of dishes, a perfect finish for soups and sauces and a very good product to add to a diet.
Broccoli is a very old vegetable already known in Roman times. It is even older than cauliflower. Italians produce broccoli, very well known in America and for the past twenty years increasingly popular in Europe. The healthy content of broccoli is well known. This product has the right components and also tastes well.
BroccoCress is available year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 2-7°C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, BroccoCress meets the hygienic kitchen standards. The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically.
2 of 5
2 of 5
1 of 5
2 of 5
2 of 5
- Sweet, Salty, Sour, Bitter, Umami
- African, Alpine, Asian, Australian, Balkan, Baltic, Chinese, Creolic, Nederlands, French, Greek, Indian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mediteranean, Nordic, North American, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Chopping, Decoration, Garnish, Oil, Pickling
- Breakfast, Cheese, Functional, Game, Grill, Lunch, Main course, Meat, Pasta, Pizza, Poultry, Salad, Sandwich, Snack, Soup, Starter, Sushi, Vegetarian, Vegetables
- Taste Friends
- Cheese (others), Eel, Fish (freshwater), Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Mandarin, Orange, Peas, Pineapple, Pumpkin, Tomato, Deer, Rabbit, Game (other), Chives, Parsely, Sage, Beef, Dried ham, Goat, Lamb, Offals, Porc, Sheep, Veal, Meat, Porcini mushrooms, Shiitake mushroom, Truffle, Mushrooms (others), Pistachio, Chicken, Duck, Goose, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, Kalkoen, Poultry (other), Black pepper, Cinnamon, Cumin, Chili, Artichokes, Asparagus, Beetroot, Celery, Broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower, Chicory, Garlic, Ginger, Horseradish, Kale, Kidney beans, Lettuce, Onion, Potato, Radish, Butternut squash, Sweet potato, Bread, Couscous, Egg, Liqorice, Olive oil, Pumpkin seeds, Rice, Seaweed, Soy sauce, Tofu
- Molybdenum, Sulforaphane