Dushi® Buttons, many times stronger than sugar, mint, sweet, thyme
Very sweet, with mint and perfume.
- South America
- Taste / Aroma
- many times stronger than sugar, mint, sweet, thyme
- Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Coquille St Jacques, Easter, Fathers Day, Game, Lobster, Mothersday, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Valentine's Day
- Cold, 2-7 °C
Dushi® Buttons is the Koppert Cress brand name for an edible flower. Very sweet, with mint and perfume. One button on a dessert is already a surprise.
Delicious with red fruit or ice-cream. Dushi Buttons is very sweet, making it a good counterpart to bitter dishes. Combinations with sweet onion or citrus are also tasty. A truly exciting combination is Dushi Buttons with coffee. Hide it in a dish and the client will wonder where the taste comes from. It is also possible to crumble it.
The plant is known in Europe for centuries already, thanks to the Spanish researcher who immediately recognized it as a great sweetener. The flower contains a little camphor and is not suitable to concentrating. Therefore you will not find this plant as a sugar substitute, only in its natural form. We have chosen the name Dushi (honey), to express the South-American character of the plant.
Dushi Buttons is available year round and can be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 2-7°C.
Produced in a socially responsible culture, Dushi Button meets the hygienic kitchen standards. The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically.
1 of 5
- Alpine, Arabic, Asian, Chilean, Creolic, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mediteranean, Mexican, Persian, Peruvian, South American, Spanish, Oriental
- Baking, Blending, Canning, Extracting, Hot infusion, Pickling, Smoke
- White, Brown, Green
- Alcohol, Cocktail, Coffee, Crustaceans, Dessert, Fish, Fruit, Game, Infusion, Main course, Pastry, Starter, Sushi, Tea, Vegetarian, Vegetables, Water
- Taste Friends
- Gin, Rum, Vodka, Cheese (others), Chocolate, Coffee, Prawns, Lobster, Crab, Crustaceans others, Monkfish, Apple, Blueberry, Cherry, Citrus, Coconut, Figs, Grapefruit, Kalamansi, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Orange, Passion fruit, Pineapple, Granatapfel, Raspberry, Strawberry, Deer, Rabbit, Game (other), Mint, Insects (others), Truffle, Pistachio, Duck, Goose, Pheasant, Scallop, Oyster, Squid, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Rhubarb, Ponzu, Yuzu