Persinette® Cress is the Koppert Cress brand name for an edible plant. Add just before serving to prevent adding bitterness to the dish. Use fresh rather than cooking, deep-frying or drying. Due to the finer structure of the young plant, the cress differs from the traditional variety in its more subtle flavour and pleasant feel in the mouth.
Very popular garnish and seasoning for soups, meat, fish and poultry.
Parsley is a popular herb, often used as a seasoning and garnish. Originating from the Mediterranean region, it was also used in a range of dishes in ancient times. The herb was brought to Western Europe by the Romans.
Persinette Cress is available year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 2-7°C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, Persinette Cress meets the hygienic kitchen standards.
The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically. Persinette Cress is, as all the Koppert Cress cresses and specialties, produced according to the SQF 2000 guidelines.
1 of 5
1 of 5
1 of 5
- Bitter, Sweet, Umami
- African, Alpine, Arabic, Argentinian, Asian, Australian, Balkan, Baltic, Chilean, Chinese, Creolic, Nederlands, French, Greek, Indian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mediteranean, Mexican, Nordic, North American, Persian, Peruvian, Portugese, Russian, South American, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Oriental
- 16 bakjes in een solitairdoos (30x40 cm), 12 bakjes CressSingles, Folie
- Baking, Blending, Canning, Chopping, Cold infusion, Extracting, Fermenting, Gel, Marinating, Oil, Pasta / Dough, Pickling, Smoke, Sous vide, Stir frying, Syrup
- Breakfast, Cheese, Fish, Fruit, Functional, Game, Grill, Lunch, Main course, Meat, Pasta, Pizza, Poultry, Salad, Sandwich, Snack, Soup, Starter, Vegetarian, Vegetables
- Taste Friends
- Cheese (others), Chocolate, Prawns, Lobster, Crab, Crustaceans others, Cod, Eel, Monkfish, Salmon, Fish (saltwater), Fish (freshwater), Shellfish, Apple, Coconut, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Figs, Grapefruit, Kalamansi, Mandarin, Mango, Olives, Orange, Passion fruit, Peach, Pineapple, Plum, Granatapfel, Pumpkin, Tomato, Deer, Rabbit, Game (other), Chives, Parsely, Tarragon, Ants, Insects (others), Beans, Beef, Dried ham, Goat, Offals, Porc, Sheep, Veal, Meat, Porcini mushrooms, Shiitake mushroom, Truffle, Mushrooms (others), Chicken, Duck, Goose, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, Kalkoen, Poultry (other), Scallop, Oyster, Squid, Black pepper, Cinnamon, Cumin, Mustard, Salt, Vanilla, Chili, Artichokes, Asparagus, Avocado, Beetroot, Celery, Broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower, Chicory, Garlic, Ginger, Horseradish, Kidney beans, Onion, Potato, Radish, Butternut squash, Sweet potato, Bread, Couscous, Egg, Olive oil, Pumpkin seeds, Rice, Soy sauce, Sugar, Tofu
- Vitamin A, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Calcium