Ingredients And Method
- Morar Shoots
- Scallops (Coquilles)
- Granny Smith apple
- Spring onions
- White radishes
- Vinaigrette made with olive oil, lime juice, Persinette Cress, and Sansho Leaves
- Paztizz Tops
- Prepare the vinaigrette with olive oil, lime juice, Persinette Cress, and Sansho Leaves.
- Slice the fennel thinly using a mandoline.
- Cut the Granny Smith apple into very thin strips and tie them together using spring onion.
- Pat the scallops dry with paper towels and slice them into very thin pieces.
- Marinate the scallop slices in the vinaigrette for 10 minutes.
- Build layers on a plate with fennel, scallops, radishes, and Granny Smith apple.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette around the layers.
- Finish with Morar Shoots and Pazitzz Tops for the ultimate flavor experience!
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress