(For 4 portions)
- 12 twigs of Hippo Tops
- 12 twigs of Salad Pea
- 2 punnets Sakura Cress
- 2 medium to large potatoes
- 150gr cooked cauliflower
- 100gr diced feta cheese
- 50gr soured cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- seasoning to taste
- Wash the potatoes and wrap them in tin foil individually.
- Cook in an oven at 180℃ for at least 40 minutes or until soft.
- Cut the potatoes in half longwise and scoop out the flesh in a mixing bowl.
- Add to the bowl the soured cream, salt, and pepper and 80gr of the cooked cauliflower.
- Mix well together and fill back the half potatoes.
- Divide the rest of the cauliflower on each potato and baked in an oven at 220℃ for 15 minutes.
- Mix the Salad Pea, Sakura cress with a drizzle of olive oil and serve alongside the baked potatoes with the Hippo Tops.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress