- 35 g pine nuts
- 100 g butter
- 100 g cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 175 g self-raising flour
- 1 carton of Honny® Cress
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 ½ dessert spoon orange juice
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan until golden.
- Cream the butter and sugar and stir in the eggs one by one. Mash the bananas and fold into the mixture.
- Sieve the flour and stir into the mixture. Stir in the pine nuts and spoon the mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake the cakes for 15 minutes at 180°C until golden and allow to cool.
- Put the Honny Cress in a mortar and pound with a pestle. Mix with the cream cheese and the orange juice.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cakes and garnish with Honny Cress.
Say yes to the cress