(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets BroccoCress
- 300gr carrot puree
- 50gr double cream
- 100gr cooked broccoli
- 150gr sliced cooked courgette
- 50gr white bread
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch white ground pepper
- butter to brush the mould
- Keep 4 slices of cooked courgettes for the top of the flan.
- Squeeze the cooked broccoli and courgettes to remove the excess of water.
- For the flan, blend the cooked broccoli, 2 punnets of BroccoCress, the courgettes, double cream, white bread, eggs, white bread and double cream together in a high-speed mixer.
- Lay a strip of non-stick paper into 4 ramekins and brush the inside of them with melted butter.
- Pour the mix into the ramekins and cook on a tray with some water at the bottom “Bain Marie“.
- Cook at 180°C for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Take out from the ramekins while hot and serve with the carrot puree and the remaining of the BroccoCress.
- The flan can also be made in advance and kept in the cooler until use.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress