- White chocolate
- Egg white
- Mango puree (Kaffir Lime Leaves)
- Chocolate ring (optional)
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Basil Cress
- Paztizz Tops®
- Chocolate soil
- Kaffir Lime Leaves powder
- Whip egg white until you reach the desired foam consistency.
- Melt the white chocolate till it is fluid and leave to cool down.
- Once it is tepid, but still melted, add both ingredients and beat until well mixed.
- Freeze the mix to get a quick and easy ice-cream of your choice, without the need for expensive machinery.
- Peel the mango and chop in small dice.
- Cook in water and chopped Kaffir Lime Leaves to add its lime flavour, until it's soft and then mash either with a turmix or a blender.
- Place the mango puree to form the puree tear, and the crumbling chocolate soil where you will place a quenelle of white chocolate.
- Decorate with Paztizz Tops®, Basil Cress and Kaffir Lime Leaves powder to bring out the colours of the dish.
- Finish with some fresh strawberries placed in a chocolate ring now that the season is on us!
Say yes to the cress