(For 4 portions)
- 1 large kohlrabi
- 1 small purple cauliflower
- 1 shallot
- 60 gr hazelnuts
- 150 gr bio Légumaise Périgord - mushrooms with truffle
- Rapeseed oil Arqan argan oil
- Jasmine Blossom
- Black pepper Coarse sea salt
- Peel the kohlrabi. Cut in the middle.
- Use a skimmer to make 8 very thin round slices (as big as possible) of 1 mm thick.
- Put the ravioli one by one for 30 seconds.
- in boiling water with some coarse sea salt, remove with a skimmer and cool in cold water.
- Cut the leftover of kohlrabi, shallot and 200 gr cauliflower into a tartar.
- Braise in a bit of rapeseed oil until crispy. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Fill each ravioli with warm tartar and place on a large plate.
- Now put them briefly in the microwave.
- to reheat it a little.
- Chop the hazelnuts.
- Cut raw slices of the remaining purple cauliflower.
To finish off:
- Place 2 warm ravioli on each (hot) plate.
- Spoon some hot légumaise on top in the middle. Divide the hazelnuts and crispy cauliflower Drizzle everything with a little argan oil and place a few Jasmine blossom flowers on top of the preparation.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Techniques: stew, sauce, boil, raw
Plate: Wild Moon large flat ceramic
Recommended drink: Super Kroon beer, Brewery De Kroon, Belgium
Say yes to the cress