(For 4 portions)
- Ripe cavaillon melon
- 1 ripe pomegranate
- Limon Cress
- Remove the skin and seeds from the melon.
- Roll and press pomegranate to release seeds.
- Now cut in half and collect seeds and gravy in a jar.
To finish off:
- Place some melon wedges on each plate.
- Sprinkle some pomegranate seeds on top, as well as some gravy.
- Finish with some Limon Cress.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Techniques: emulsion, raw
Plate: Wild Moon wild sage plate
Recommended drink: Ice tea (Mist Tea) (without added sugars)
Say yes to the cress