For 4 portions
- 2 punnets Atsina Cress
- 750gr radishes
- 200gr sweet sprouting cauliflower
- 1 clove finely diced garlic
- 25gr butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100ml vegetable stock
- season to taste
- Wash the radish under cold water and reserve 2 to 3 large ones to slice and bake in the oven.
- Pour the olive oil and butter in a thick saucepan and put on a medium heat.
- Add the radishes into the pan and cook “sautéed”, stirring time to time for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock to the pan with the crushed garlic and cook covered for an extra 5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Take out the radish and cook the sprouting cauliflower in the remaining stock from the pan.
- Serve immediately with the Atsina Cress and the baked slice of radish.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress