(For 4 portions)
- 1 punnet Rock Chives
- 1 punnet Daikon Cress
- 50ml soy milk
- 180g avocado guacamole
- 100g extra mature cheddar cheese
- 4 medium slices white bread
- 4 medium eggs
- 300g roasted heritage carrots
- 60g unsalted butter
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, soy milk and ½ punnet of chopped Rock Chives.
- Cut out 4 large circles out of the slices of bread and lay them in the egg mixture.
- Let the bread soak for a least 10 minutes and turn each slice on the over side, all the egg mix should be absorbed by the bread.
- Pan fry the eggy bread on both side with the butter and using a blinis pan if you can.
- Serve with the freshly made guacamole, the roasted carrots, the crumbles of cheddar cheese, the Daikon Cress and the rest of the Rock Chives.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress