Ingredients and method
- Morar Shoots
- Sushi rice
- Mirin vinegar
- Granny Smith apple
- Coeur de Boeuf tomatoes
- Tomato pearls
- Sweet tomato vinaigrette
- Morar Shoots mayonnaise
- Daikon Cress
Sweet Tomato Vinaigrette
- Dice the tomatoes, saving the seeds. Blend the tomato pulp finely and add oil, vinegar, and a pinch of salt.
Crispy Rice Sushi
- Prepare the sushi rice, let it cool, and season it with Mirin vinegar.
- Press it flat under a sheet of paper, then cut into slices and shape as desired.
- Fry the slices until crispy in a generous amount of olive oil.
- Finely dice the tomatoes and marinate them in the sweet tomato vinaigrette.
- Slice the Granny Smith apple into very thin strips.
- Place the crispy rice on a beautiful plate.
- Add a dollop of Morar Shoots mayonnaise to the crispy rice.
- Arrange Daikon Cress and strips of Granny Smith apple on top.
- Garnish further with tomato cubes and tomato pearls.
- Finish with the spicy and delicate Morar Shoots.
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress