(For 1 portion)
- 1 sole
- 1 smoked oyster
- BlinQ Blossom
- Yka Leaves
- Limon Cress
- Smoke the sole slowly at a temperature of 60°C.
- If the sole has enough color but is not yet cooked, you can increase the temperature to above 70°C to speed up the cooking process.
- After smoking, remove the skin and fillet the sole.
- Meanwhile, poach the samphire and smoke the oyster until it is cooked.
- Garnish the fillets on the plate and add the oyster.
- Then garnish with the samphire and the BlinQ Blossom.
- Drizzle with some lemon and melted butter if necessary.
- Serve this lukewarm.
Recipe: Willem Roeper
Say yes to the cress