(For 4 portions)
- 6 onions
- 16 large chestnut mushrooms 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs of savory
- 1 bottle of beer Super Kroon, Brewery De Kroon
- 1 small rettich
- Butter - Hollebeekhoeve Arqan argan oil
- Black pepper from the mill Coarse sea salt
- Daikon Cress
- Peel the onions and garlic. Chop them together with 4 mushrooms and brown them in some butter. Season with sea salt and black pepper and add some fresh savory.
- Then moisten with the beer and some water. Let everything stew under the lid for 10 minutes.
- Mix everything into a soup and add the 12 other mushrooms. Then cook under the lid for another 10 minutes.
To finish off:
- Place 3 cooked mushrooms on each plate and spoon the thick hot sauce on top.
- Now grate some raw rettich over the preparation.
- Finish with a few drops of Arqan argan oil and some Daikon Cress.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Techniques: stew, sauce, raw
Plate: Wild Moon wild grey serving bowl
Recommended drink: Super Kroon, Brewery De Kroon
Say yes to the cress