(For 4 portions)
- ½ punnet Zorri Cress
- ½ punnet Shiso Purple
- ½ punnet Garden Cress
- ½ punnet Vene Cress
- ½ punnet Mustard Cress
- ½ punnet Kyona Mustard Cress
- ½ punnet Tahoon Cress
- 2 medium aubergines
- 50gr mix of quinoa and bulgur wheat
- 40gr mini red peppers in brine
- 40gr mini yellow peppers in brine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 small pinches white ground pepper
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- Slice the aubergines lengthways, place each half face up in a baking tray and drizzle them with olive oil. Also season them with the ground white pepper.
- Place a non-sticking baking paper on top of the aubergines and bake them in a baking tray, with another baking tray on top, at 220°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slowly heat the rapeseed oil (not too hot) and fry the quinoa and bulgur mixture. Fill a sieve, then immerse it in the oil to do this. That is a good way to do it.
- Once cooked, spread the puffed quinoa and bulgur mixture evenly over each aubergine, then add the freshly cut cress and the mini peppers.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress