(For 4 portions)
- 3 punnets BroccoCress
- 6 medium eggs
- 300gr button or flat mushrooms
- 1 small clove finely chopped garlic
- 20gr butter
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 1 pinch white ground pepper
- Using a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, 1 punnet of freshly cut BroccoCress, the chopped garlic and one pinch of salt.
- Melt 10gr of butter in a frying pan with 1 tsp of rapeseed oil.
- Cook the omelette and reserve until use.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices or wedges and cook then the rest of the butter, the other spoon of oil and another punnet of freshly cut BroccoCress.
- To serve, place a portion of omelette at the centre of the plate, add the cooked mushrooms on top and finish with the remaining BroccoCress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress