(For 4 portions)
- 1 stick of white celery
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- tray Shiso Leaves Green
- 150 gr bio Légumaise Italia, tomato with basil
- White Truffle Oil - Tartivo Truffles
- Sea Salt - Verstegen
- black pepper from the Verstegen mill
- Peel and wash the carrots.
- Cut in half lengthwise. Season firmly with sea salt, black pepper and cumin powder. Now add some olive oil and pressed garlic. Mix everything well. Place on the BBQ, not in full heat.
- Cook for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Turn regularly so they don’t burn.
To finish off:
- Take a Shiso leaf and put a spoonful of spread on top each time. Fold and eat with your fingers.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Plate: Wild Grey Plate
Say yes to the cress