(For 4 portions)
- 12 twigs of Hippo Tops
- 12 twigs of Salad Pea
- 4 coconuts
- 2 medium dragon fruits
- 300gr blueberries
- 4 small to medium kiwis
- 2 tbsp honey
- Cut open each coconut, peel the kiwi and the dragon fruits.
- Place the blueberries in a mixing bowl and toss them gently in the honey.
- Cut the kiwi fruits into wedges and slice the dragon fruits.
- Fill the coconuts and serve with the Hippo Tops and the Salad Pea.
- The sweetness of the honey makes a perfect food pairing with the Hippo Tops and the crunch of the Salad Pea compliments very well the softness of the kiwi and dragon fruits.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress