Crushed strawberry with ginger, courgette, pistachio ice cream and Limon Cress, Frank Fol – The Vegetables Chef®
(For 4 portions)
- 250 gr strawberry
- 1 small green courgette
- 1 courgette flower
- Piece of fresh ginger
- El Flamenco olive oil
- Black pepper from the mill
- Coarse sea salt
- Limon Cress
- Pistachio ice cream - iLuigi Fresh pistachio
- Wash strawberries, dry and then thrive.
- Crush lightly with fork.
- Cut courgette in julienne.
- Mix raw with strawberry and some grated ginger.
To finish off:
- Divide the strawberry-courgette mix in the bowls.
- Place a spoonful of pistachio ice cream on each preparation.
- Finish off with the coarsely chopped pistachios, a few drops of olive oil and some Limon Cress.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Techniques: sauce, roast, raw
Plate: Wild Moon wild white bowl
Recommended drink: Perfumed water with ginger
Say yes to the cress