Ingredients and method
- Sweet Peeper
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Enoki mushrooms (brown and white)
- Beech mushrooms
- Sweet potato cream
- Purple parsnip
- Coconut milk
- Tahoon Cress oil (recipe)
- Blanch the parsnip.
- Make a sweet potato cream.
- Mix coconut milk with pepper and salt in a whipped cream dispenser.
- Pipe sweet potato cream onto the plate.
- Arrange the blanched purple parsnip on the plate.
- Sauté the mushrooms separately with butter.
- Artfully place the mushrooms upright in the puree.
- Place Sweet Peeper in between the mushroom varieties.
- Pour the pumpkin soup along the edge of the plate.
- Spray coconut foam from the whipped cream dispenser over the soup.
- Drizzle Tahoon Cress oil over the foam and soup
- Add pepper and salt and serve immediately
- Finish with loose Sweet Peeper leaves for the finishing touch.
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress