(For 4 portions)
- 3 punnets BroccoCress
- 1 cos lettuce
- 300gr french beans
- 300gr broccoli
- 300gr frozen peas
- 200gr feta cheese
- juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 pinch white ground pepper
- Cook and blanch all the vegetables except the cos lettuce.
- Split the broccoli flowers into two and chargrill each piece on a hot grill.
- Cut the cos lettuce into 4 wedges and grill each piece on all sides.
- Cut the feta cheese into small cubes.
- Cut the french beans into two.
- To make the dressing, emulse the lemon juice, sesame oil and seasoning.
- Toss all the vegetables in the dressing with 2 punnets of freshly cut BroccoCress.
- Divide into 4 portions and serve with the feta cheese and the remaining punnet of freshly cut BroccoCress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress