Wheat Grass has a strong sweetish flavour.
Wheat Grass has a strong sweetish flavour. In the current health trends, Wheat Grass juice has become a very popular product. This popularity is due to the high content in fibres, chlorophyll, magnesium and selenium. Wheat Grass is one of the most generous natural sources of Vitamin A, B-complex, B12, C, E and K.
Wheat Grass originally was grown as a food crop in the Middle East area. Merchants distributed the grain to South Europe and from there it spread all over Europe. Approx. 3000 years ago, the beneficial characteristics and subsequent uses of the crop were already known.
Wheat Grass is available year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 2-7°C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, Wheat Grass meets the hygienic kitchen standards. The products only need rinsing, since they are grown clean and hygienically.
Wheat Grass is the name for young wheat sprouts. It is known that wheat seeds contain gluten, which can cause an allergic reaction in those individuals who are hypersensitive to gluten.
1 of 5
1 of 5
- Bitter, Sweet
- African, Alpine, Asian, Australian, Balkan, Baltic, Creolic, Nederlands, French, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Mexican, Nordic, North American, Russian, South American, Thai
- Baking, Blanching, Blending, Blitzing / Mashing, Breading, Canning, Cold infusion, Confiture, Decoration, Drying, Extracting, Freezing, Garnish, Gel, Hot infusion, Macerate, Marinating, Oil, Pasta / Dough, Pickling, Sous vide, Syrup
- Alcohol, Breakfast, Cheese, Cocktail, Coffee, Dessert, Fruit, Functional, Game, Infusion, Lunch, Main course, Meat, Pasta, Poultry, Salad, Soup, Starter, Tea, Vegetarian, Vegetables, Water
- Taste Friends
- Gin, Vodka, Mozzarella, Cheese (others), Chocolate, Coffee, Eel, Fish (freshwater), Apple, Banana, Citrus, Coconut, Corn, Cucumber, Grapes, Kalamansi, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Mango, Orange, Peach, Pear, Peas, Pineapple, Granatapfel, Pumpkin, Raspberry, Red fruit, Strawberry, Watermelon, Deer, Rabbit, Game (other), Mint, Tarragon, Ants, Insects (others), Beef, Dried ham, Goat, Lamb, Offals, Porc, Sheep, Veal, Porcini mushrooms, Shiitake mushroom, Truffle, Mushrooms (others), Almonds, Hazelnut, Pistachio, Walnut, Nuts, Chicken, Duck, Goose, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, Turkey, Poultry (other), Cinnamon, Vanilla, Chili, Artichokes, Asparagus, Avocado, Beetroot, Celery, Broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower, Chicory, Ginger, Horseradish, Lettuce, Onion, Potato, Rhubarb, Butternut squash, Sweet potato, Bread, Couscous, Egg, Liqorice, Olive oil, Ponzu, Pumpkin seeds, Rice, Sugar, Tofu, Yuzu
- Vitamin A, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Calcium, Gluthathion