(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets Ghoa Cress
- 12 twigs Salad Pea
- 600gr chanterelles mushrooms
- 4 small round courgettes
- 12 quail eggs
- 50gr unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pinches white ground pepper
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- vegetable oil for frying
- Wash the chanterelles mushrooms under clear water, ready to use.
- Cut the top of the round courgettes, remove the seeds, and cook them in an oven at 220℃ for 15 to 20 minutes with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Drizzle a non-stick frying pan with the olive oil and add the butter, once melted, add the chanterelles mushrooms, and let cook for 4 to 6 minutes, tossing the pan time to time.
- Once cooked, leave the mushrooms in the pan and add one and half punnet of freshly chopped Ghoa Cress, season to taste and leave aside.
- Bring the vegetable oil to a very hot temperature and pour the quail eggs one by one, making sure to fold the white from the eggs on top of the yolk with a spoon.
- Fill the cooked courgettes with some of the mushrooms, arrange the rest in the plate, add the fried quail eggs and the cooking juice from the mushrooms.
- Add a few Ghoa Cress seeds, the Salad Pea, the rest of the Ghoa Cress and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress