Ingredients for Gamja Jorim
- Sweet potatoes 1 kg
- White onions 150g
- Garlic 1 clove
- Glucose 2 tbsp.
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Water 100ml
- Soya sauce 100ml
- Black sesame seeds 1 tsp
- Sesame oil 1tsp
- Season to taste
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into equally sized pieces
- Chop the white onions in the same way.
- Fry the sweet potatoes gently with the garlic and onions with a little bit of olive oil.
- Add the water and soya sauce and cook on a low heat for about 10 minutes
- Season to taste and add the sesame oil and the sesame seeds.
Sweet potato and Zorri Cress tempura
- Sweet potato 1 each
- Zorri Cress pulp 1 spoon
- Tempura batter, seasoning, water and oil for frying
- Bake the potato whole with the skin on for 40 minutes. once cooked and soft , cut and divide into 4 quarter. Peel gently the skin off and reserve the flesh for the mousseline.
- Dry the skin in a dehydrator machine for 30 minutes.,
- To make the Zorri Cress oil and pulp. Blitz together in a high speed blender 2 punnets of zorri cress and 300 ml of Grapeseed oil.
- Pour in a fine sieve or coffee filter and use the pulp to add to the tempura batter. The oil will also be use on the plate.
- Dress the plate with the Gamja Jorim at the bottom; add a little spoon of sweet potato mousseline on top.
- Add the Potato Zorri Cress tempura and puffed rice, Hippo Tops, Gangnam Tops and Zorri Cress.
- Drizzle with Zorri Cress oil and serve.
Say yes to the cress