Ingredients and method
- 50 ml gin
- 150 ml tonic
- garnish with activated Cardamom Leaves
- orange wheel (whole or half)
- Pour the drink (gin and tonic) into a chilled glass.
- Add to this some ice, a whole or half orange wheel and a Cardamom Leaves leaf.
- Stir it well with a spoon.
- zest of orange
- powder of Cardamom Leaves (2 minutes in the microwave, grind in a coffee grinder, sieve)
- creme fraiche
- White chocolate
- Shiso Leaves Green
- Cut out the flammkuchen with a round cutter.
- Mix the creme fraiche with the Cardamom Leaves powder.
- Spread the creme fraiche thinly over the dough.
- Place 7 orange slices on top.
- Grate over the white chocolate and orange zest.
- Bake in the oven for 6 minutes at 225℃.
- Sprinkle with chiffonade from Shiso Leaves.
Recipe: Dik & Schil and Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress