(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets BroccoCress
- 800ml water
- 200g purple heritage carrots
- 200g yellow heritage carrots
- 200g carrots (orange)
- 200g Brussels sprouts
- ½ tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped fresh ginger
- one pinch of salt
- Peel, cut and cook the purple carrots in a small pan. Drain, refresh and put aside.
- Peel, cut and cook the rest of the vegetables in the water with the pinch of salt.
- Drain and reserve the cooking water.
- Cut the BroccoCress and place in a pan, add the vegetables cooking water on top and bring gently to simmer with the chopped garlic and the chopped fresh ginger.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and take off the heat, cover the pan with a lid or plate.
- Let infused for 15 minutes.
- Place all the vegetables back into the BroccoCress bouillon.
- Bring back to simmer and serve hot.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress