(For 4 portions)
- 52 pieces of Salad Pea
- 200g tofu cut into cubes
- 120g pitted black olives
- 160g sweet corn
- 240g marinated artichoke
- 2 pinches of chilli flakes
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 pinch of white ground pepper
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pour the grapeseed oil in a hot frying pan and sear the tofu.
- Add the pinch of chilli flakes toward the end and remove from the heat, place in a sieve to remove the excess of oil if any.
- Take the marinated artichoke out of their jar and cut each one into quarter.
- In a bowl, put together the pitted olives, artichoke, sweet corn and tofu.
- Add the olive oil and the seasoning and toss gently.
- Arrange the salad Pea at the bottom of each plate and add the salad on top.
- Serve immediately
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress