(For 4 portions)
- 4 pieces cos lettuce
- 8 pieces sundried tomato cut into strips
- sundried tomato oil
- 120g puff pastry
- 12 pieces Salad Pea
- 80g horseradish cream
- 2 medium pieces sprouting broccoli
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 pinch white ground pepper
- Cut the piece of sprouting broccoli sideways into two long pieces.
- Cut the sundried tomato into fine strips.
- Pour the grapeseed oil into a hot frying pan and sear the broccoli for a minute.
- Cover with a tin foil and cook for 2 minutes more. Season, take out of the pan and keep aside.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut some strip out of the sheet.
- Using a pastry metal tube and non-stick baking paper. Place each strip around each tube and bake in a hot oven until golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove each puff pastry twist from each tube and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Insert 5 pieces of salad pea in each twist.
- To dress the plate, lay down the cos lettuce leaves, add the cooked broccoli on top.
- Add the puff pastry twist with the Salad Pea, arrange the sundried tomato strip and pipe some dots of horseradish cream.
- Add the last pieces of Salad Pea on top and finish with a drizzle of sundried tomato oil.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress