Ingredients, Equipment And Method
For the Cardamom Leaves concentrate juice
- 10 Cardamom Leaves
- 200 ml water
For the cocktail
- 50 ml concentrate of Cardamom leaves juice
- 250 ml Apple juice
- 10 gr Cardamom sugar for the rim of the glass
- Cut 10 Cardamom Leaves in pieces.
- Put the Cardamom Leave pieces and the water in the blitzer.
- Let it blitz for 2 minutes.
- Separate the juice and the pulp with a sieve.
- Pour the concentrate in a bottle.
- Mix together 50 ml of Cardamom juice and the Apple juice.
- Dip the rim of the cocktail glass in water and Cardamom Leaves Sugar.
- Pour the mixture of apple juice and concentrate in the cocktail glass.
- Slice 1 Cardamom Leave in half and place it in the glass.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress