(For 4 portions)
- 100g butternut squash
- 1 medium sized red onion
- 100 g feta cheese (crumbled)
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 120g sweet potato falafel
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 punnet Atsina Cress
- 1 punnet Adji Cress
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Peel and slice the butternut squash.
- Peel and cut the red onion into wedges.
- Steam cook (or blanch in salty water) the butternut pumpkin and red onion.
- Place a griddle pan on the stove and grill the onions and squash in a bit of olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, add the freshly cut cresses, add the olive oil and lemon juice and fold gently.
- Adji Cress and Atsina cress are used as seasoning as this recipe involves no salt.
- Feta cheese is naturally salty and therefore helps to balance the dish.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress